1% Down Mortgage

Get a Quick Quote



Perfect for those who don't qualify for a VA or USDA loan, but want a low down payment affordable loan program. 

If you can come up with 1% down, the lender will come up with the other 2%, making your total equity at closing 3%. Closing costs may be paid for by lender credit in exchange for a higher interest rate. You can get a low down payment, a great rate, and close in 30 days!


  • You don't need to be a first-time home-buyer to be eligible for this loan. 


  • Reduced Monthly Mortgage Insurance rates - 25% MI rate compared to 35% for Conventional loans.


  • Also available with option to eliminate monthly Mortgage Insurance


  • As an affordable loan program, there are reduced fees, lowering your closing costs compared to Conventional loans


  • No Funding Fee or Up Front Mortgage Insurance Premium like VA, USDA, or FHA loans.


  • 1% Down Payment can come from a gift

  • Closing Costs can be paid by seller or lender credits



  • For Primary Residence transactions only. Second Home and Investment properties ineligible.


  •  1-Unit Properties only. 2-4 Unit Properties ineligible.


  • Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers ineligible


  • Condominiums must be warrantable


  • Minimum FICO score of 620

  • Must meet Freddie Mac Home Possible guidelines.


  • Some properties may be located in an area subject to income limits. Borrowers purchasing properties in these areas must not make more than the stated income limit, per year. See eligibility maps below: 


     Home Possible Eligibility Lookup Here

Not Sure If This Is The Right Program For You?

Don't Worry! My job is to figure that out for you. Send me an email or fill out an application!
  • White Yelp Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

1003 Bishop Street Ste. 2700

Pauahi Tower

Honolulu, HI 96813

NMLS #1336741

Branch NMLS #1244222​

C2 Corporate site: www.c2financialcorp.com


Tel: 808-389-1138


© 2014 C2 Hawaii 

All Rights Reserved

C2 Financial Corporation is licensed by the NMLS #135622. Loan approval is not guaranteed and is subject to lender review of information. All loan approvals are conditional and all conditions must be met by the borrower. A loan is only approved when a Lender has issued an approval in writing and is subject to the Lender conditions. Specified rates may not be available for all borrowers. Rates subject to change with market conditions. C2 Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Mortgage Broker/Lender. The services referred to herein are not available to persons located outside the state of Hawaii.

C2 Financial Corporation is approved to originate VA and FHA loans and has the ability to broker such loans to VA and FHA approved lenders.C2 Financial Corporation is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the VA.